What conference delegates have said:
- “Excellent speakers. Added credibility to the conference as there were some well known or high profile chiefs.”
Ontario Provincial Police
- "Formidable. An outstanding tool to improve leadership skills and network with experienced executives and chiefs."
National Gendarmerie of France
- “Excellent and well organized conference. Great leaders with well known reputations attending makes for a very valuable experience.”
Vancouver Police Department
- “A fabulous conference with a wide range of outstanding speakers and law enforcement professionals. It should be a day longer!”
Birmingham Police Department
- “Speakers were excellent.”
Federal Bureau of Investigation
- “Excellent presentation touching on the issues that all police agencies deal with. Excellent facilities.”
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- “Great speakers. Dynamic. Influential.”
Toronto Police Service
Who Should Attend?
- Police & Law Enforcement Executives
- RCMP Executives
- Military Police Executives
- Sheriff’s Office Executives
- State Trooper Executives
- Elected Officials and City Councillors
- Police Board Members
- Corporate Security Executives
- By-law Enforcement Executives
- Park Ranger Executives
- Law Enforcement Training Executives
- Border Security Executives
Learn from other's experiences:
Hear from the personal experiences of esteemed police and law enforcement executives
Build your network:
Senior executives say 'It's what you know, but also who you know.'
Develop your executive team:
Your success depends on your ability to manage outcomes through your executive team. Build your team's foundation by inviting them to attend with you.
One component of career advancement is about creating opportunities through your networks.
Create a legacy:
Every great leader is remembered by how they managed through crisis. 'Create the future in the present' by learning strategies today that will enhance the future.